For your dog to board or attend daycare with us, the following rules apply:
- Dogs must have a playcare interview which consists of a temperament test and general introduction. There is no charge for this. Interviews are done by appointment, Tuesday through Saturday between 10am and 3pm.
- For the safety and security of all our guests, we are unable to care for unaltered dogs in our kennel-free environment. If you are in need of this service, please contact our Camano Island facility as we have shuttle service available to and from Seattle for unaltered dogs up to a year of age.
- Dogs must be current on their vaccinations. We require DHPP, Rabies, and Bordetella. Puppies should have had at least their second round of vaccines and should be a minimum of six months of age. You will need to bring proof from your veterinarian or have them fax us your pets records.
- Dog must be in good health. If you your dog is ill PLEASE do not bring them to playcare and jeopardize the health of the other dogs.
- We strongly recommend that your dog be on a monthly flea treatment program.
- Read and sign our Policies and Procedures/Liability release forms:
- Stella Ruffington’s Pet Owners Policies and Procedures
- Stella Ruffington’s Application For Client Services